Evansville’s premier auto dealership, Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park, is hiring a Part-Time Photographer to create compelling online marketing for our continually updated vehicle inventory. This role is responsible for driving vehicles, preparing the work area and the vehicles for photography, and taking digital images.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares the work area and the vehicles before, during, and after taking images, which requires driving, mat removal and return, detailing the vehicle, removing water, snow, etc. and mopping excess water as may be necessary.
- Takes digital images of vehicles using provided digital camera.
- Typical expected work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 5:00PM – 10:00PM CT, however it may be earlier or later based on workload.
- Must be willing and able to work in all types of weather conditions, including but not limited to heat, cold, rain, sleet, snow, wind, etc.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is minimally required.
- Experience: Prior work experience in a photography-related position is preferred.
- Skills & Abilities: Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history. Ability to safely drive vehicles with both automatic and manual transmissions. Ability to stoop, bend, and twist in order to take vehicle images from various angles. Ability to work independently with minimal direction. Personal commitment to quality in all aspects of work.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require
To apply for this job please visit romaincrosspointeautopark.com.