Job: Flat-Rate Automotive Detail Technician
Flat-Rate Automotive Detail Technician
Flat Rate + Incentive
Evansville’s premier auto dealership, Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park, has immediate openings for Flat-Rate Automotive Detail Technicians. If you love working with cars and have an eye for details, we’d love to hear from you. Work can be performed on a part-time or full-time basis with work availability during days, late afternoons, evenings, and/or Saturdays, depending on your availability and business needs.
Job Duties Include:
- Perform a thorough cleaning of each vehicle according to the work order, which includes Interiors and exteriors, such as ceilings, walls, flooring, carpets, dashboards, seats, windows, mirrors, vents, washing, scrubbing, waxing, polishing, and drying.
- Perform work with both speed and thoroughness to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Report to management on any additional time or resources needed to complete work.
- Exercise good judgment and follow recommendations to conserve cleaning and reconditioning products.
- Accurately document any additional work performed to enhance the vehicle’s appearance.
- Keep working areas in a professional state of operation and cleanliness. Promptly notify management of malfunctioning equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history.
- Must have satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Wear approved uniforms in good repair for professional appearance.
- Personally commit to quality in all aspects of work.
Full-Time Positions Include:
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental, Vision, and other insurance options
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Employee Discounts
- No Sunday Work
This job description does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the Company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.