Internet Sales Specialist
Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park, a division of Romain Automotive Group and an operating unit of United Companies, is hiring an Internet Sales Specialist for our Cross Pointe team location. This full-time hourly and non-exempt position is responsible for answering inquiries from sales prospects through internet, e-mail, and telephone. Following-up with customers using pre-set guides and scripts to schedule dealership site visits. Ensuring that Business Development Center goals are achieved on a monthly basis.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Promptly and professionally process customer inquiries generated (from the internet, e-mails, incoming phone calls, etc.) with the intent to schedule dealership appointments by date and time.
- Follow the requirements of the Romain Selling Process to schedule appointments. When setting the appointment, verify the customer’s name and telephone numbers (home, work and cell) e-mail address and vehicle(s) of interest. Enter the appointment into the designated software system(s).
- Respond to all generated leads within ten minutes of receipt of the internet/other lead message; with the subject of “Follow-up Guidelines.”
- Utilize the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to manage; control, and update customer information, complete to-do’s, insert notes, set appointment reminders, etc.
- Organize and record performance data (leads, appointments, sales, notes, etc.); document all notifications.
- Conduct business in an honest, professional manner that is consistent with United Company’s values, philosophies and mission statement.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Center Manager and the Sales Managers, develop and implement an internet strategy to maintain a minimum of 18% closing ratio per month from internet, e-mail, and telephone leads.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled sales and company meetings.
- Maintain work areas in a clean, neat, safe, and orderly fashion.
- Attend specialized training meetings as required by management and/or the manufacturers.
- Support Company rules, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Generate and execute on business plans and goals monthly and quarterly.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- General: Ensure prompt and regular attendance. Travel as business needs may require. Perform other appropriate duties as may be assigned by management.
- Quality & Continuous Improvement: Personally, commit to quality in all aspects of work. Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement. Participate on teams to research, measure and correct problems and to strive for process improvement. Communicate and exemplify the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Values, and Philosophy. Attend at least ten (10) hours of training annually to continue development of work-related skills.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Education: High school diploma/equivalent is minimally required.
- Experience: Prior automotive dealership sales experience is helpful, but not required.
- Skills & Abilities: Maintain a professional, well-groomed personal appearance. Demonstrate an outgoing personality with a courteous and professional presence. Strong customer service orientation. Strong attention to detail skills. Strong verbal, written, and active listening skills. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced business environment and adjust to competing priorities. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Strong interpersonal abilities to deal effectively with customers and business contacts at all levels. Strong computer skills, including proficiency with databases and with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Ability to work independently, without constant supervision. Possess a working knowledge of basic office equipment, such as printers, copiers, faxes, scanners.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify as circumstances or business needs require.
At Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park we put the focus on the CUSTOMER!
Since 1964, the Romain Automotive Group has experienced continuous growth throughout its years of business. Dedicated to selling, leasing, and servicing new and used vehicles in a retail setting, the group owns and operates an expanding automobile network in Indiana. Since its inception, Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park has sought to deliver to each customer a unique dealership experience. The dealership’s pursuit of quality customer service is paramount and comes from our commitment to ongoing company and vehicle manufacturer training. Romain Cross Pointe continues the tradition of finding the right transportation solution for each customer.
Romain Automotive Group is a multiple-year recipient of national automotive certifications, such as the Subaru Stellar Performer Program, GM Mark of Excellence, and GM Standards for Excellence. Additionally, dealership management is actively involved with many local, regional, and national automotive organizations. Visit us at www.myromain.com to learn more.